Technology Entrepreneurship - Stanford University
My View about the course--->
This is one of the best course I have ever taken online, it has all the qualities meeting the effectiveness to a course. It has many of the qualities of best practices of learning.
Not only the quality of the Platform support in such a subject ,but also the whole pedagogy behind the course, I would say totally interactive, collaborative and of course "practice by doing" ;)
We were in groups and it was so energetic to work between them, and they were so keen on everything. ( Tumbs up to Mia , Kunta,Corny -US,Yaser -Egypt, Luise -Mexico, Me-Sri Lanka ;)
Things which I loved most
1. Team page - everybody has their on team page to communicate as well as others could see what is happening in our project We could learn from each other as a team as well as, as a class.
2. Peer grading has helpful votes- if you grade bad, you are accountable as it shows who graded your assignment
3. Today's active students- it is really about students,which the learning motivates, and very interesting to identify the active students.
4. Team ranking- how much contribution you have done- forums, peer grading, being active ect..
5. Most importantly we get to see other students submissions through trendy submissions where we can learn a lot. - This is a huge step that benefits the entire community of learners. It the cooperative learning, you can benchmark your self with others . It is the practical way of learning.
6.Support from real industry mentors. Investor links ect.. it is so much practical base online course.
With all the qualities I wish some points such as once in a while live session - a panel discussion, a showcase of the projects to the industry would have been added flavors.
Overall experience was awesome, somewhat like in a real campus.;)
You can try next intake www.Novoed.com